24-port Cat 5E UTP patch panels
The patch panel is a 19 inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panels. Each panel has cutouts that accept virtually as snap-in jacks, the kits includes the new icon labels with plastic holders that you mount on the front of the panels for easy port identification.
Blank anodized panels can be mounted directly for easy port identification.
Blank anodized panels can be mounted directly to an EIA standard 19 inch relay back or cabinets.
Features and benefits
- Design to mount to any standard 19" rack or cabinet
- 24-port Cat 5ePatch panel
- Front surface is uninterrupted by screw heads for a clean apperance
- Bold port numbering enables quick and ready identification of outlets
- Space saving, high-density 1U (24 port )
- Black electrostatic Powder-Coated Steel: Phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel.
- Meet or exceed the requirement of ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B. 2.
- Use keystone jacks and keywtone inserts to configure your panel to accommodate a variety of schemes
- Sturdy Aluminum Plate around RJ 45 Jacks
- Phosphor bronze with 50 micro inches gold plated
- Available with T568A/B wiring pattern and meeting the requirement of Cat 5E standard
- Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A(international) and 568B(AT&T standard) wiring for easy installation
- Termination accepts 22, 24 26 AWG (0.64, 0.5 and 0.4 )solid wires
- Metal sheet: Corrosion resistant streets
- Plastic: Fire self -extinguish high impact plastic
|Part number||Description||Inner box||Carton||Carton measurement||Weight|
|PND24-UC5E||Cat 5E UTP 24-port patch panel, IDC style||1 pc||10 pc||53.5cm x 31.3cm x 23.4cm||10.5 KG|